7 Free Things to Do in Melbourne
Do you want to travel to Melbourne, but don’t have a lot of money to do so? Don’t worry! There are plenty of ways to experience Australia’s cultural capital without breaking the bank. Not only can you buy cheap air tickets from New York to Melbourne, but there are also plenty of fun free things to do in this miraculous metropolis. Keep reading to learn more!
Best Things to Do for Free in Melbourne
1. Read a book and check out all of the free exhibits at the State Victoria Library.
2. Pack yourself a picnic and sit by a lake at the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens.
3. Spend some time relaxing and soaking up the sun at the popular and backpacker friendly St Kilda Beach.
4. After you enjoy the beach, head to the St Kilda Pier for sunset and watch the world’s tiniest penguins make their way back home.
5. Explore modern art as well as historic art pieces from around the globe at the National Gallery of Victoria.
6. Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour of Melbourne to learn more about the city’s history while simultaneously enjoying the best laneways and sites.
7. Attend one of Melbourne’s never-ending stream of festivals for a little bit of weekend fun.
Buy Cheap Air Tickets from New York to Melbourne
With so many free things to do and see in Melbourne, you can finally go on an amazing vacation without spending a fortune. Save even more money on your travels by visiting FareDepot online to buy cheap air tickets from New York to Melbourne today!