Top 6 Places to Visit in Sydney
If you are looking for the ultimate vacation, few places compare to Sydney. However, with so much to do and see, it can be hard to narrow down your itinerary after you get your discount airline tickets from San Francisco to Sydney. But don’t worry, we are here to help make sure your Australian holiday is one you’ll always remember. Keep reading to learn 6 places in Sydney that you definitely do NOT want to miss.
1. Sydney Harbor Bridge: From the Pylon Lookout, this international landmark of Australia offers spectacular views of the surrounding attractions.
2. Sydney Aquarium: This aquarium is one of the greatest in the world. It even has an underwater walk that lets you explore the diverse aquatic life and natural habitats in Australia.
3. The Blue Mountains: Visiting these mountains grants you’re a scenic view of beautiful waterfalls, sandstone structures, fresh air, and magnificent views.
4. Luna Park: You will have a blast enjoying the rides and fun in this historic park.
5. Taronga Park Zoo: This zoo houses a large number of animals that are indigenous to Australia as well as exotic species.
6. Bondi Beach: Apart from its breathtaking views, this famous beach is also filled with soft talc sand, eclectic artists, and transient backpackers.
Where Can I Get Discount Airline Tickets from San Francisco to Sydney?
Luckily, you can see all of the places for yourself without spending a fortune. You can get the best flight and travel deals, including discount airline tickets from San Francisco to Sydney, at FareDepot.com today!